Nov 3, 2008

20 Question Tag...

Or is it called the Love Tag as some of friends have labelled it.

Anyways, Swathi of Blogdyam has tagged me to write a little about myself in the 20 Questions framed.

Some Rules:
*RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
*RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


So here are my answers...
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would hate myself for loosing the Best Thing that ever happened to me, cry and be broken-hearted for a while...and then being true to my nature, I will get up and erase the past as it never was existant and will move on....

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
My dream has always and will always be - Me being recognised as a hardworking, focussed and successful person and not deemed as a failure in life.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
The A' Holes who speak S**t about me behind my back without knowing me or my character.

4. Why do you blog?
*To share some of my thoughts, my experiences and my relationships.
*Sometimes as a way out of some things troubling me.
*Making friends and getting to know new people.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I did and at that time had no guts to tell him because of the fear of losing him.
He eventually found out and I kicked myself for it because Friends are the people we share and tell everything - Right? He is still my Bestest Friend and I simply Adore Him. I still dont know whether it was love or pure gratitude I felt for this person who was THERE for me every moment I needed a shoulder to lean on. He is and will always be the Second BEST Thing that ever happened to me. Thanks Prabs! You know I Love You, right?

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Love can be two sided or sometimes be unrequitted(one-side love). It is a great feeling you experience for that one special person and will make you do things you never would have imagined that you could. Having this sort of dedication from another person is truly magical and hence Being Loved by Someone without expecting anything in return is a greater blessing. I am truly BLESSED.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Forever...If that person is worth the wait. I did wait and Life has never been better.

8. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Equality and Integrity among Mankind.

9. What takes you down the fastest?
The fear of being a Failure in the eyes of my loved ones.

10. What resurrects you the fastest?
These days the pillar of my Strength - My Hubby and his unperturbed devotion and belief in what I am and whatever I do.

11. What’s your strength?
My Optimism - the Spirit of standing back UPRIGHT and facing/fighting the World with full determination however bad or worse the situations that face me are.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Swati : Never met her in person but would love to in future. Our worlds and thoughts are different but I have High Regard for her from the time I have gotten to know her. She according to me is a loving, caring and sensitive person who is obsessively dedicated to her loved ones(her parents and her husband), family and friends. She is passionate and devoted to the core for things she believes in. Check her Community Mrs. Telugu Inti Adapadachulu in Orkut and you will know what I am talkng about.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
To be loved and content always Rich or Poor.

14. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
Having fun while sharing things about yourself to others.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
I did in the past and I will always give in whatever I can for the relationships that matter to me most but never at the cost of my integrity and self-respect.

16. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he/she has done?
Yes. Done that many many times.

17. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Whats Life without association. Relationships are a must for me. I am Human not a Yogi!!!!

18. Whats your Mantra to Living Life happily?
"Live Life King Size and Enjoy each moment as though it is your Best Moment in a Long time..."

19. What’s your fear?
Death of my most loved ones. Cant imagine a life without them.

20. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn over and open my eyes so that the first thing I see is my Husbands Face and then my Baba's Photoframe kept on the bedside table beside his side of the bed.

There...its done and dusted....pheeew I really had to think a lot to answer them....

I dont know many bloggers as such and who ever I know have already been tagged. So readers of my Blog and Fellow bloggers interested to take up the tag may please do so.

Many Thanks to Swathi for tagging me and I hope that you like my answers. I have had fun writing this...and hope you have while reading this.

Hoping that all readers of this blog have had another insight into my thoughts and have enjoyed reading this post.
Ok then...See you soon...Loads of Love...Amu :-)

2 comments:

Swathi said...

hey amu..after long time i am seeing ur blog and thanks for taking up my tag!!! cool answers and 12th answer was simply overwhelming for me..thanks a ton :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back darls :) Lovely answers...