Nov 4, 2008

A Token of Appreciation...

Deepthi of My Memoirs has passed on this Butterfly Award to me. This Award is given to by Fellow-Bloggers who consider other blogs/sites as some of the Coolest they have come across. Thanks Deeps(as we call her) for passing this to me and thinking that my Blog is worthy of it. This surely has boosted my spirits up.


The Rules of the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours and leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I would to pass this on to Keerthi, Swathi, Jaya, Ramya, Swetha, Sree and Usha.

I have also received this Award here...

I have been away from the blogging world for a long time now. Several reasons and I dont want to get into depth as to why and this award has surely come my way to cheer me up.

Thank You Deeps once again.
See you Soon...Amu :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanku so much dear :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, good to see you back... thank you very much for the award..