Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day....

I really dont have the time to elaborate on this post right now...kinda busy with Valentine Day's rush orders and stuff....Tons and Tons of cakes and goodies that need to be made up to keep LOVING HEARTS ticking with more love....

But I can never forget the spirit of Valentine's Day....and me being a HOPELESS ROMANTIC at heart...but unfortunately the only man I can shower my love is really not into these things or should I say not very romantic or least bit interested....Poor me....:-((

Anyways I would love to share a video that I watch almost every night to remind myself how utterly simple yet mindblowing Love and Romance can be....Mills and Boon Style(I Know! I Know! I need to grow up....but let me live in my dreams for atleast few minutes....helps me to stay real...and be the real me....)

(It is from a TV Series called Moonlight aired a couple of years back....The lead man is Smokin Hot...excuse my lingo...I am just being me...hehehe)

Quote from the Clip...
"Maybe it is the sum of the million coincidences that we dont quite control that brings us to a particular place at a particular time...
Or maybe it the choices we make...the actions we take...

If there is one thing I have learnt in so many years...its that what we want, it doesnt always matter.....what'we want does'nt always matter...

But then again.....sometimes its all it does...."

The reason I am quoting this from the clip is not to complain about the absense of such storybook romance in my life...because real life is not so romantic and I for one know it too well(what we want does'nt always matter)....however sometimes dreams and thoughts make life more beautiful and liveable (sometimes what we want does matter...)

So keep the Love flowing people....because that is the only thing that makes this world a little bearable...
Happy Lovers Day...
Ciao...Amu :-)

No comments: